Monday, July 2, 2012

Room 117

I'm staying at a campus hotel.  The Kwan Mor is perfect for me - AC, hot shower, mini-fridge, and a western-style toilet.  What else could I ask for?  I get several television channels, but none in English. The bathroom does not have an electrical outlet or a light above the mirror.  Interesting & challenging - especially while shaving and putting in my contact lens!  On the bright side, the hotel includes linen service, bottled water, and breakfast.  This morning I wasn't sure if I should use a knife to cut the coffee or a spoon to stir it.  Reminded me of Vietnam.  However, it tasted good and that's what counts.  All this for the incredible price of $10 USD per day.  It's a special rate and I doubt that you would qualify.  :)

One side


The other end


  

2 comments:

  1. Nice room!! It looks a lot better than I thought:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's clean, comfortable, and cheap. I have stayed in much worse, like my room in Vietnam.

      Delete